The uncertainty of travel has led to an increase in the need for trip cancellation insurance. As the world open its arms to travel once again, this need has only become greater. Flight delays, cancellations, and rerouting flights due to lack of labor is wreaking havoc on travelers.
The World Traveler Guardiansm plans from Insured Nomads answer the call for certainty in an uncertain world so everyone can explore the world in confidence.
Travelers can choose between three World Traveler Guardian plans, which offer either $50K, $250K, or $500K in medical coverage. They also include
- trip cancellation,
- trip interruption,
- trip delay, and
- missed connection coverage.
This means, if travelers must cancel a trip due to an event outside their control, they can receive reimbursement for their expenses. If they accidentally miss a connection due to a delayed flight, they can receive up to$1000 in assistance. If their trip is interrupted due to political unrest or a natural disaster, they can be reimbursed for lost expenses. Trip cancellation is insured for up to $25,000.
Coverage is also extended to pets, as pet insurance is included with World Traveler Guardian 500. Travelers can also select optional rental car coverage and accidental death & dismemberment. As with all Insured Nomads plans, travelers can choose their deductible during the quote process.
Additional World Explorer Plans & Benefits
All Insured Nomads World Explorer plans serve those who travel on short-term trips abroad, away from their home country. In addition to World Explorer Guardian, there is World Explorer and World Explorer Multi. The main difference between the two is World Explorer is for a single trip over seven days, whereas World Explorer Multi can be used for multiple short trips within a year.
World Explorer Guardian, however, is the only plan from Insured Nomads that provides trip cancellation insurance.
Few other companies with trip cancellation insurance offer the quality of benefits as Insured Nomads, such as
- a high sum for overseas medical expenses,
- cancel-for-any-reason option, and
- cancellation due to a pre-existing medical condition
Value-Added Benefits with the INC Membership app
All World Traveler Guardian plans come with the INC Membership app, which provides what no other travel insurer does – 12 months of exclusive travel tools designed for health, security, comfort, and community. Tools include, among others,
- Mental health multi-lingual counseling – Traveling, especially if traveling solo, can get lonely. Culture shock, communication obstacles, and homesickness can prove difficult to manage through. Counseling and mental health assessments are available at no extra charge.
- Cybersecurity & online privacy protection – When staying at hotels, traveling through airports, working remote, it can be hard to find a secure connection to wifi. With INC, travelers get access to a secure VPN to keep their personal data protected.
- Airport lounge access for delayed flights via InstaPasssm – When flights are delayed, as they often are, and travelers are left waiting unknown hours in an airport, where do they go? Either they stay at the crowded gate, wander the halls, whip out their credit card for club lounge access, or find an airport lounge. But with INC membership, users who register their flight two hours before takeoff get access to airport lounges with flights are delayed.
- GPS-enabled SOS button – Whether it’s to a student studying abroad, an adventurous hiker, or a couple on their honeymoon, accidents can happen. The SOS button in the INC app provides immediate access to help, no matter where in the world the user is. Afterall, 911 isn’t global, so who does a traveler call in case of an emergency? Now, they have INC.
What’s really unique about the services is that they are provided for 12 months, no matter how long the coverage, even after returning to the home country.